THE MATRIX TRILOGY [Blu-ray] 3-discs
The Complete Matrix Trilogy features all three films in the trilogy together for the first time in mind-blowing high definition, with a newly re-mastered picture and sound for The Matrix.
Neo (Keanu Reeves) seeks the truth about the Matrix. Only one man has the answer, an elusive dangerous man who is known as Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne). A stranger called Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) invites Neo to follow a white rabbit which guides him into a parallel world. Reality is a world run by artificially intelligent machines who control the human slaves in a simulated 20th Century...
Neo (Keanu Reeves), Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss), and Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) continue their battle against the machines in The Matrix Reloaded, the second chapter of Larry and Andy Wachowski's Matrix Trilogy. As Matrix Reloaded begins, Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus arrive in Zion with new crew member Link (Harold Perrineau), and discover that 250,000 dreaded sentinels are close to launching a massive attack on the underground haven for the liberated minds of humanity. When Neo seeks advice from the prophetic Oracle (the late Gloria Foster), their meeting leads to a sorely outnumbered fight with Neo's old nemesis, Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving). While the sentinels advance on Zion, various battles within the Matrix continue to escalate, culminating in an extended highway chase sequence involving Morpheus, Trinity, more imposing agents, and two new adversaries--the relentless white-clad Twins (Adrian and Neil Rayment).
The final movie in Larry and Andy Wachowski's Matrix Trilogy is Matrix Revolutions. Neo (Keanu Reeves) is trapped in limbo between reality and the Matrix, while Zion, the last human city, is attacked by hordes of machines. Meanwhile, Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne), Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss), and Seraph (Collin Chou) confront the ruthless Merovingian (Lambert Wilson) to secure Neo's release. As the fight for Zion grows more dire, Neo and Trinity embark on a perilous journey into the heart of the machine city, while Morpheus and Niobe (Jada Pinkett Smith) rush to Zion's aid. Eventually, Neo must face the increasingly powerful Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving) in a last battle for the fate of humanity.
- Media Format : PAL, Subtitled
- Run time : 6 hours and 36 minutes
- Release date : 24 Nov. 2008
- Actors : Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, Gloria Foster
- Subtitles: : Italian, Dutch, English, French, Latin Spanish, Portuguese
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Italian (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Unqualified (Dolby TrueHD), French Canadian (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Warner Home Video
- Producers : Andrew Mason, Barrie M. Osborne, Bruce Berman, Carol Hughes
- ASIN : B001CEE1YE
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Writers : Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski
- Number of discs : 3